I cerebrate when I see the state of Indian Cinema ,Don't you think Indian Filmmakers should feel a social responsibility when they make the movies ? Its even more serious when the filmmakers are from mainstream cinema the reason behind my statement is parallel or alternate cinema already has a filtered audience mostly educated . What do Karan Johar types think when they make KANK , what crap are they talking about , what message they send to our classes. These new age directors are so influenced and biased by Western Culture that they think everything Indian is wrong and everything Western is good .
I was watchin "Salaam-e-Ishq" , there was a subtle message by Salman about "Being Gay is Cool" . Not that I am against it, but do we really need all this nonsensical subtleties. It doesnt matter if things like these are shown in some b-grade movie like "khooni darinda" or "veraani raat" and again nothing against Markand Adhikari and likes , but all I am saying is that there has to be some responsible behavior by Contemparary Filmmakers , are they oblivious to the fact that thier movies do affect the psyche of indian movie goer in a very miniscule way but it does happen.
Married couples leaving each other for some one else for absolute imbecile reasons and above that glorifying it is sacrilege of Indian Values .
Indian Values are really good , believe me dont try and induce western values in our comming generations , Western Individualism is good to some extent but when we saw are parents waiting for each other for dinner everyday , sacrificing for spouses and children thats all good , thats what we learnt and thats what we will pass on and thats how "Indian Families are Made" ...
No comments:
Post a Comment